Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys Elite > No Support for some 2014 and Most 2015 F...
No Support for some 2014 and Most 2015 Ford Models

3127 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-02-25 09:35:23

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    viper1511
    2016-02-24 18:28:39

Been having many issues with trying to work on ford cars, which is the main reason I bought this. I work a lot with convertibles, and mustangs are big part of my business. Guess what 2015 software for Mustang Autel claims that they don't have. However MaxiDas apparently has the software. Probably not enough users of MaxiSys so they don't want to write the software for it? If they have it for MaxiDas they should have it for MaxiSys I would assume its the same OS? Each time I call they say in 1 month, now they are saying in the summer? In the summer 2017 mustangs will be out, and they have yet to release software for 2015?

I think its a big issue, and technical support does not want to help, called them and Jason who I told I have an issue with 2015 mustangs said there is no software released. I told him that I have a friend who has MaxiDas who has the software released, he said that MaxiSys does not have the software. I find its great when technical support does not even want to look into an issue and just say its not available without even knowing what kind of tool you are using.

Luckily I bought this 2.5 months ago, and hopefully they will resolve it, so I have return option, as it does not work for half of what I need for, and $3000 tool works not as good as MaxiDas, upsetting and frustrating. They have more users for MaxiDas so more people complain I am sure, but people who have MaxiSys should get same if not better support and updates if we are paying x3 as much.

maxisys PRO DS708 problems problem
    ds708_problems mini error key Maxiscan

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-02-25 09:35:23 (Reply to:viper1511)

Maxisys Series will support 2015 Mustang on May/June of 2016. As you mentioned, MaxiDas can support, I think you misundertand. DS708 also can't support it.
  Total1 Pages